Experiment Support System
The Experiment Support System is a python-based web-application for building online surveys, questionnaire's, and crowdsourcing-style experiments. It was built based on a requirement to support both traditional and crowdsourcing-style experiments in a single setting.
It currently supports the following features:
- Branching - Participants can take different paths through the experiment.
- Data-driven Experiments - Question content can be driven dynamically from data-sets. The system will automatically try to balance which data is shown to participants.
- Latin-squares - The system comes with full latin-square functionality for both within and between subject setups.
- Extensibility - The system can be extended with custom question types.
- GNU GPLv3
- Building a Common Framework for IIR Evaluation